Got a Smart-Ass Comment to Make?

Email me at PrevailandRide@hotmail.com.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

3 Key Elements to Comedic Immortality

If I'm one thing, it's a scholar. So naturally I'm always analyzing my surroundings in an attempt to find the lowest common denominator--to truly understand how things work. I'm proud to say I've now done this for all things comedy. In a way I know this will ruin it for some people: they will now know why they find things funny. I've also conducted weeks of research in libraries with tall columns on the front of them. My findings in various thick books I've flipped through verify my findings. Comedy can be boiled down to 3 key elements. And here they are for you. For free.

Comedy without any of the three elements:


Everyone's a critic. But add in any of the following and enjoy instant success:

6 comments: