Got a Smart-Ass Comment to Make?

Email me at PrevailandRide@hotmail.com.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Anger

Blogger allows you to view the search terms used to find your blog. Most of them are as follows "ms paint" "thujone ms paint" "prevail and ride" "ms paint guy" etc.

I was happy to see that the search terms "Christmas Anger" will also get you to Prevail and Ride. I typed it in and went a few pages into google and didn't get far before giving up. But there are 14,400,000 results. Gotta be one of em.


So here's to you, Guy Who Tried to Find Prevail and Ride by Googling "Christmas Anger" And Made It Here. I hope it was worth it, bro.



2 comments:

  1. that picture seems more like Easter Anger or Good Friday Anger and less like Christmas Anger

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like to celebrate Christmas with teenage Jesus that's just fine. I prefer baby Jesus. I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

    ReplyDelete