Got a Smart-Ass Comment to Make?

Email me at PrevailandRide@hotmail.com.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Search Term Update: I'm Starting to Worry.

As I stated in this post last December, Blogger allows you to see the search terms people used to find your website. Apparently, "Christmas Anger" was just the start. Here are some updated terms that you can use to find us here at Prevail and Ride.

"Justin Bieber Boner"
"Facebook Whores"
"I am a guy fuck my ass"
"eabod and diaf"
"made out with tranny"
"butthurt"
"wizard of ass finger cuffs"
"fucking soccers"

"Fucking soccers" has got to be my favorite. It is likely a reference to this thread.

Please feel free to add a comment if one of these was you. And let me both thank and congratulate you ahead of time.

1 comment:

  1. "pelvis 2 pelvis" + "measure" brought me here.

    ReplyDelete