Got a Smart-Ass Comment to Make?

Email me at PrevailandRide@hotmail.com.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

College Football Final: Mark May Kisses Penises

You know. I hate fucking Mark May. His sanctimony and pretentiousness are inversely proportional to his actual analytical ability. So now I tune him out. So I'm sitting there and I'm just hating his fucking guts. Then I realized something. About his mouth. He has what seems (no homo) to be the perfect mouth for just pecking kisses on dicks. Fucking penis kisser.









And for anyone needing a new avatar:

3 comments:

  1. I now know that you really, really hate Mark May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you say you "hate fucking mark may"???

    Then.... don't fuck him... amiright?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never did I think that my disdain for MM would be put quite like this, but BRAVO - this shit is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete