Got a Smart-Ass Comment to Make?

Email me at PrevailandRide@hotmail.com.

Monday, September 10, 2012

CFB Week 2 MS SHAMEPAINT

This is our inaugural MS SHAMEPAINT. Hopefully in the future we just have a single winner, because as you can see: fine art takes time. But this week, there were at least 4-5 teams that really were in the running. In the end, however, it came down to these three.*

*I TRIED not to include Aggy, but Jebus they make it so hard.
**Florida--you came fucking close.
***So did you, Oklahoma State. I mean fuck.








11 comments:

  1. I was afraid you would have Auburn here. Replace that Buffalo with Aubie and you would pretty much have represented our weekend. I am just praying now that we are not Aggy's first SEC win... OH the HUMANITY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sir, are doing the lord's work... God I pray my Gators can stay on the other side of the mendoza line... Fuck aggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. shamepaint has potential

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will the Buff blow his brains out in future episodes? I'll light a candle and stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. This is amazing. Love this site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats the reason for the blood running down Muschamps face?

    ReplyDelete